1. Describe a family member you spend the most time with
2. Describe a person who taught you something
3. Describe a person that appeared in news and you want to meet
4. Describe a person who often travels by plane
5. Describe a person who is good at his or her job
1. Describe a small but successful business or company
2. Describe a crowded place you went to
3. Describe an ideal house where you want to live
4. Describe a new public place you would like to visit
5. Describe a place you remember well that is full of colours
6. Describe a place where you read and write(not your home)
7. Describe a school you went to in your childhood
8. Describe a sky you would like to see
1. Describe a uniform (in school or company) you wear
2. Describe something you bought which is difficult to use
3. Describe a toy you had in your childhood
4. Describe something useful you borrowed from others
5. Describe a gift that took you a lot of time to prepare
6. Describe a picture or photo you like in your room
7. Describe a popular product (e.g. food/ handicraft.)made in your region or in china
1. Describe an article on health you read on magazine or the internet
2. Describe a TV program you liked when you were little
3. Describe a film you would like to share with your friends
1. Describe a time that a person apologized to you
2. Describe a job that you wouldn't like to do
3. Describe an important news you received via message
4. Describe an exiting event
5. Describe a performance you watched recently and enjoyed
6. Describe a time when you couldn't use your mobile phone
7. Describe a time when weather prevented your activity
8. Describe a change that could improve your local area
9. Describe a goal you set for yourself
10. Describe a difficult challenge you met
11. Describe a time when you helped someone
12. Describe a new skill you leaned that you think it is important
13. Describe a team where you were a member
14. Describe a trip you had before by public transportation
15. Describe an important journey that was delayed
16. Describe a time you saw an interesting animal
17. Describe a leisure activity you do with your family
18. Describe a situation when you celebrated your achievement
19. Describe a happy day you spent before
20. Describe a special day that you remember well
21. Describe an experience that you enjoyed an indoor game
22. Describe an experience that you got bored when you were with others
23. Describe an occasion you decide not to tell your friends the truth
24. Describe an interesting conversation you had with a stranger
25. Describe an advice you received on your subjects or work
26. Describe a time when you first met someone
27. Describe a time you were tired but had to stay awake
28. Describe a time you found something someone lost
1. Some people believe that the only purpose of films is to entertain, others says that films also have educational value. Discuss both view and give your opinion. Or The tendency of the news report in the media to focus on problems and emergency rather than positive development is harmful to the individual and society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?Or Some people think that newspapers are the best way to learn news.However, others believe that they can learn news more effectively through other media. Discuss both view and give your opinion.
2. People are surrounded by all kinds of advertising. Some people believe that advertising has a negative effect on people’s lives. To what extent do you agree or disagree？Or Nowadays, there are many television advertisements aimed at children. Some people think this has negative effects and should be banned. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. The responsibility for preventing and reducing global environmental damage lies with politicians,so there is little for individual to do. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Or The environmental problem in the world can not be solved by ordinary people because what they can do is too little. And it is also the responsibility of politicians. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4. Some people believe that studying in a college or university is the best way for students to prepare for their future career; while others think they should leave school as soon as possible to develop their career through work experience. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. Or Some educationalists think that the program of international exchange visits would benefit all teenage school students. To what extend do you agree or disagree? Or University students should pay for the full cost of education fees because university education benefits themselves rather than the society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
5. People should look after their health as a duty to the society, rather than only for their own personal benefits. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Or Some people say that when dividing how taxes should be spent, the government should prioritize healthcare. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
6. Some people think the best way to improve road safety is to increase the minimum legal age for driving cars and motorcycles. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Or Nowadays, people spend more and more time on traveling to work or schools. Is it a positive or negative development?
7. Some people think the best way to reduce crime is to give longer prison sentences. Others, however, think there are better alternative ways to reduce crime. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. Or People continue to commit crimes even after being punished for it. Why do you think this happens? How can crimes be stopped?
8. In some cities, there are few controls over the design and construction of new homes and office buildings, so people can build in whatever style they like. Do you think advantages outweigh disadvantages? Or Some people believe that when designing a building, the most important thing to be considered is the function rather than the outward appearance. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
9. Some people think that zoos arecruel and all the zoos should be closed. However, others think zoos are useful to protect rare animals. Discuss both these views and give your opinion. Or Some people think the shops should sale little products with packages. However, others think individual should buy less products with plastic bags. Discuss both these views and give youropinion.
10. Fossil fuels ( coal, oil,natural gas) are the main sources in many countries, but in some countries the use of alternative sources of energy ( wind energy and solar energy) are encouraged. To what extent do you think it is a positive or negative development？Or Some people think that cultural traditions will be destroyed when they are used as money-making machines aimed at tourists, other people believe that it is the only way to save such conditions in the world today. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
11. Some people suggest that a country should try to produce all the food for its population and import as little food as possible. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Or In many countries, people like to eat a wide variety of food that can be grown in other areas. As a result, people eat more food produced in other regions than local food. Do you think advantages outweigh disadvantages?
12. The increase in the production of consumer goods results in the damage to the natural environment. What are the causes of this? What can be done to solve this problem? Or Fashion has become more and more important when people choose clothes. Why? Do you think it is a positive or negative development? Or Today many children spend a lot of time playing computer games and little time on sports. Why is it? Is it apositive or negative development？