1、Describe a new public place you would like to visit.
2、Describe a film you would like to share with your friends.
3、Describe a time that you got up extremely early.
4、Describe a foreign celebrity you want to meet in person.
5、Describe a time that you got up extremely early.
6、Describe a time you were tired but had to stay awake.
7、Describe a park or garden you visited and liked.
8、Describe a water sport you would like to try in the future.
9、Describe an experience that you enjoyed an indoor game.
10、Describe an occasion when you celebrated your achievement.
11、Describe a gift that took you a long time to choose.
12、Describe a time that you gave advice to others.
13、Describe a practical skill you know.
14 、 Describe something you do to stay healthy.
15、Describe a person who often travels by plane.
1. In the past, the main role of the teacher was providing information. Today, however, we can get access to a wide range of information. Thus there is no role for the teacher. To what extent do you agree with this opinion?
2.In some countries the wide spread use of internet has given people more freedom to work or study at home instead of travelling to work or college. Do the advantages outweigh disadvantages?
3. Government funding should >
4. Some people think that we should invent a new language for international communication. Do the benefits of this outweigh the problems?
5. Some people think that instead of preventing climate change，we need to find a way to live with it. Do you agree or disagree?
6. As part of education, students should spend a period of time studying and living in a different country to learn language and culture. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
7. Machines have replaced physical work in many industries. Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
8. As global trade increases, many goods, even some daily goods, are exported to another country, which includes long-distance transport during shipping. Do you think its benefits outweigh its drawbacks?
9. Some people think parents should read or tell stories to children, while others think parents need not do that, as children can read books, watch TV or movies by themselves. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
10. Some people believe that parents should take punishments for the crime of their children. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
11. Some people think university education should prepare students for employment. Other people think university has other functions. Discuss both views and what do you think the function of university education.
12.Young people are leaving their homes from rural areas to study or work in the cities. What are the reasons? Do the advantages of this development outweigh its disadvantages?