2019-11-06 15:57:59 编辑：济南环球教育 浏览：(2257次)
1. Some people say the best way for the government to solve traffic congestionis to provide free public transportation 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Towhat extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Children today find it difficult to concentrate or pay attention toclasses in schools. What are the reasons? What can be done to solve thisproblem?
3. Towns and cities are attractive places. Some suggest the governmentshould spend money putting in more works of art like paintings and statues tomake them better to live in. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4. Some people believe that the development of a country benefits fromthe high-educated university students, while others think that large amount ofyoung graduates only leads to high unemployment. Discuss both views and giveyour opinion.
5. Some people think success in life comes from hard work anddetermination, but others think there are more important factors like money andappearance. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
6. Some people think young people should be required to have full timeeducation until they are at least 18 years old. To what extent do you agree ordisagree?
7. More attention is paid to being "responsible tourists" inorder to preserve the cultural and environmental aspects of tourist places.However, some people think it is impossible to be a "responsibletourist" in the society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
8. With the wild spread of internet, many people choose to work andstudy at home instead of travelling to workplaces and colleges. Do you thinkthe advantages of this development outweigh disadvantages?
9. In many countries, there are more people choose to live bythemselves than before. What are the reasons of this situation? Is it positiveor negative development of society?
10.People are surrounded by advertising and there is an increasingeffect on our lives. Do you think positive effects outweigh the negativeeffects?
11.The government should spend money in promoting sport and art inschool, rather sponsoring professional sports and art events in communities. Towhat extent do you agree or disagree?
12.Art classes like painting and drawing is important to students’development and it should be compulsory in high school. To what extent do youagree or disagree?
13.Multi-cultural society, where people of different ethnic groups livetogether, can bring more benefits than drawbacks to country. To what extent doyou agree or disagree?
14.Some people believe that everyone should pay for their ownhealthcare in society instead of relying on the government. To what extent doyou agree or disagree?
15.Thenatural resources such as oil, forests and fresh water are being consumed at analarming rate. What problems does it cause? How can we solve these problems?
1. It is important for all towns and cities to have large publicoutdoor places like squares and parks. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. People change their career and place of residence several timesduring their life. Is it a positive or negative development?
3. The leaders or directors of organizations are often older people,but some people say that young people can also be a leader. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4. It is the responsibility of schools to teach children good behaviourin addition to provide formal education. To what extent do you agree ordisagree?
5. People still value artists in the age of advanced science andtechnology. Why do you think this is? Are arts as important as science andtechnology?
6. Some people think that children with different abilities should betaught together while some think that intelligent children should be givenspecial training or taught separately. Discuss both views and give youropinion.
7. For school children, their teachers have more influence on theirintelligence and social development than their parents. To what extent do youagree or disagree?
8. Children and students are taught to push themselves to try and bebetter than other students rather than work together for everyone's benefits.Do you think the disadvantages of training to be competitive outweigh theadvantages?
9. In some countries around the world men and women are having childrenlate in life. What are the reasons for this development? What are the effectson society and family life?
10.Inmany countries nowadays, more and more women have full-time jobs as men. Thereis a logic that men and women should share the housework tasks equally. To whatextent do you agree or disagree?
1. In some countries, the role of a mother differs in some ways fromthat of a father. Why do you think these differences exist? How might parentalroles develop in the future?
2. Some people believe that the best city is a “vertical” city wherepeople work and study in tall buildings. Others believe a “horizontal” city isbetter where there are fewer tall buildings. Discuss both views and give youropinion.
3. Some people think they have the right to use as much fresh water asthey want. However, others believe fresh water should be tightly controlled bythe government as it is a limited resources. Discuss both views and give youropinion.
4. Some people believe that development of technology is making lifemore complicated, and we should return to simpler life without usingtechnology. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
5. Some people want the government to spend money on looking for otherlife on other planets, but others think it is a waste of public money becausethere are many unsolved problems on the Earth. Discuss both views and give youropinion.
6. Some people think individuals are more and more dependent on eachother, while others believe that individuals are more and more independent ofeach other.
7. Interviews form the basic selecting procedure for most largecompanies. However, some people think interviews is not a reliable means ofchoosing who to employ and there are some other better methods of selection. Towhat extent do you agree or disagree?
8. The increase in the production of consumer goods results in damageto the natural environment. What are the causes of this? What can be done tosolve this problem?
9. In new towns plan, public parks and sports facilities are moreimportant than shopping centers. Do you agree or disagree?
10.Some people say governments should give priority to health care, while others believe that taxpayers' money should be spent on other important priorities. Discuss both views and give your opinion.