2019-07-03 16:23:59 编辑：济南环球教育 浏览：(1381次)
1、Describe atime you got incorrect information.
2、Describe something achild did that made you laugh.
3、Describe a time yougave advice to others.
4、Describe a time youvisited a place with friends.
5、Describe a famousperson from another country that you would like to meet.
6、Describe a time yougave advice to others.
7、Describe a band orsinger you like.
8、Describe animpressive advertisement you remember well.
9、Describe a time thevehicle you were travelling in broke down.
10、Describe a watersport you would like to try.
11、Describe someone youknow who has interesting ideas or opinions.
12、Describe a personwho helps others in his spare time.
13、Describe a park orgarden you visited and liked.
14、Describe a regularthing you do every day.
15、Describe a game orquiz show you saw on TV.
16、Describe a time youvisited a place with friends.
17、Describe a personyou know who speaks a foreign language well.
18、Describe a meal youinvited others to have at your home or in a restaurant.
19、Describe a time youheard someone you didn’t know talking on the phone in a public place.
刘旸老师成功命中6月22日大陆雅思大作文题：Many museums and historical sites are mainly visited by tourists,not local people. Why? What can be done to attract local people? （博物馆类），同时6月1日大陆考题： Humanactivities have negative effect on plant and animal species. Some peoplebelieve that effective act should be taken to improve this solution. Do youagree or disagree? (环保类) 6月29日香港考题：Some people think it is the best to provide criminals with educationand vocational programs. To what extent do you agree or disagree? ( 犯罪类) ，刘老师与课堂上都讲过类似的题目原创高分范文，试想象考生在考场上的心情叭～～
1. Some people believe that it is necessaryto invest more in professional sports, while others would say that there areother areas in life that are in greater need of the money. Discuss both viewsand give your own opinion.
2. Some people believe that focusing on thepresent is more important than learning history. To what extent do you agree ordisagree?
3. The number of private cars is increasingrapidly worldwide. What do you think are the causes of this? Is it a positiveor negative development、
4. Some people believe that the primarypurpose of university education is to teach theoretical knowledge; others saythere are other more important purposes such as preparing students for theircareers. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
5. Scientist believe that computers willbecome more intelligent than human beings. Some people find it a positivedevelopment while others think it is negative development. Discuss both viewsand give your own opinion.
6. Some people think that the best way toimprove road safety is to increase the minimum age for driving cars or ridingmotorbikes. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
7. Some people believe that the educationfor adults is more important; others would say that the education for childrenis more influential. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
8. Children find it difficult toconcentrate on or pay attention to school. What are the reasons? How can wesolve this problem?
9. Some people believe that the governmentshould continuously support the development of arts, others believe that themoney can be well spent on scientific research. Discuss both and give your ownopinion.
10. Some people think traffic and housingproblems in large cities can be solved by moving companies and factories andtheir employees to the countryside. To what extent do you agree or disagreewith this statement?
11. In many cities, planners tend toarrange shops, schools, offices, and homes in specific areas and separate themfrom each other. Do you think the advantages of this policy outweigh thedisadvantages?
12. Nowadays people tend to travel longdistance to work every day. What are the reasons and suggestions?
13. Modern buildings change the characterand appearance of towns and cities. The government should insist that newbuildings be built in traditional styles to protect cultural identity. To whatextent do you agree or disagree?
14. Nowadays, older people who needemployment have to compete with younger people/ What problems do this cause?And what are the solutions?
15. Many people are busy with work and donot have enough time to spend with families and friends. Why does this happen?What are the effects of this on family life and society as a whole?
1. In most countries, with the widespreadof the use of Internet, people have more freedom to choose to work and study athoe instead of travelling to work or college. Do advantages outweighdisadvantages? （媒体）
2. With the increasing demand for energysource of oil and gas, people should look for sources of oil and gas in remoteand untouched places. Do the advantages outweigh disadvantages? （环境）
3. Some people think younger people are notsuitable for important positions in government in countries. Some think it sillbe a good idea for younger people to take on these positions. Discuss both sidesand give your opinion? （政府职能）
4. It is not necessary to travel to otherplaces to learn about the other culture. We can learn as much as from books,films and internet. To what extent do you agree or disagree? （旅游）
5. Some people who have been in prisonbecome good citizens later, some people think that they are the best people totalk to school students the danger of committing a crime. Do you agree ordisagree? （犯罪）
6. In some countries, secondary schools aimto provide a general education across a range of subjects. In others, childrenfocus on a narrow range of subjects related to a particular career. Which isappropriate in today's world? （教育）
7. Some people think it's best the live inthe "vertical city" where there are a lot of tall buildings, otherpeople think we should live in the horizontal city where there are few tallbuildings. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. （城市与建筑）
8. In the past, people store knowledge inthe books. Nowadays people store knowledge on the internet. Do you think theadvantages outweigh the disadvantages? （科技）
9. Some people believe that the countrydevelopment benefits from the high-educated university students. However somepeople think that the large amount of young people in university only leads tohigh unemployment graduates. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. （社会）
10. In many parts of the world children noware given more freedom than they used to have. Do you think it's a positive ornegative development? （儿童）
11. Some people think that any money spentby the government in supporting artists(such as painters, musicians andwriters) should be spent on more important things. To what extent do you agreeor disagree? （政府与艺术）
12. Some people think education is toprepare individuals useful for the society, other people think education is forpreparing individuals to achieve personal ambitions. Discuss both views andgive your own opinion. （教育目的）
13. Online shopping is replacing shoppingin stores. Do you think this is a positive or negative development? （消费）
14. Some people think that the mainbenefits of international cooperation is protection of the environment, butothers think that the main benefit is the world business. Discuss both viewsand give your opinion. （国际化）
15. Maintaining public libraries is a wasteof money since the internet has replaced their function. To what extent do youagree or disagree with this idea? （社会发展）
16. Recent years, more and more peoplechoose to live by themselves, why? Is it positive or negative for the developmentof the society? （社会发展）
17. Some people think a language should betaught in small class, others believe the number of people in class does notmatter. Discuss views and give you opinion. （语言教学）
18. In many countries, people like to eat avariety of food that are produced in other regions than the food grown in localareas. As a result, people eat more food produced in other regions than localfood. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? （食品）
19. An increasing number of people are changingcareers during their working life. What do you think are the reasons of this?Is it a positive or negative development for society? （职场）
20. Some people think the most importantthing about being rich is that give a person an opportunity to help otherpeople. To what extent do you agree or disagree? （帮助他人）
21. Some people think that one of the bestways to solve environmental problems is to increase the cost of fuels for carsand other vehicles. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?（环保）
22. Governments should make peopleresponsible for looking after their own local environment. To what extent doyou agree or disagree? （政府与环境）
23. The restoration of old buildings inmajor cities throughout the world often involves numerous governmentexpenditure. This money will bring more benefits if it is used to provide newhousing or road development. To what extent do you agree or disagree? （政府预算与城市规划）
24. Some people believe that newspaper isthe best way to learn about news. However, others believe that a more effectiveway is through other media. Discuss both views and give your opinion. （媒体）
25. Some people believe that the best wayto produce a happier society is to ensure that there are only small differencesbetween the richest and the poorest members. To what extent do you agree ordisagree? （社会发展）
26， Lectures were usedto be a way to teach large numbers of students, but with the technologyavailable for education, there is no longer justification for lectures. To whatextent do you agree or disagree? （大学教育）
27. Team or group activities can teach moreimportant skills for life than those done alone. To what extent do you agree ordisagree with this statement? （教学）
28. In many countries nowadays, more andmore women have full-time jobs as men, so there is logic that men and womenshould share the housework tasks equally (like cleaning and looking afterchildren). To what extent do you agree or disagree? （平分家务）
29. In many countries, today, people buy arange of household goods (television, microwave oven and rick cookers). Is it apositive or negative development? （消费）
30. People believe arts like painting andmusic does not directly improve the quality of life, and therefore they thinkgovernment's money should be spent on other things. To what extent do you agreeor disagree? （艺术）